What is the Hackney Half?
• An annual closed-road, UK Athletics affiliated half marathon through East London.
• Over 20,000 runners take part each year.
• London's biggest half marathon!
Why become a Charity Partner?
• Low initial outlay - only £60 + VAT per charity place.
• Excellent ROI; in 2019 the average amount raised per person was £651.18*.
• Use this event to market to new supporters and build your database.
• When your supporters cross the finish line, they get an exclusive Nike tee, medal & FREE race photos.
• Late runner registration deadline; you can recruit and replace drop-out runners up until 8 May 2019.
How can I become a Charity Partner?
• Any charity can become a Partner by purchasing places in the race.
• Charity places are £60 + VAT per place.
• Minimum purchase of 5 places.