This page is designed for charities and includes all the essential information about the ASICS London 10K. If you're an individual looking for more information, head here for everything you'll need.
What is the ASICS London 10K?
• An annual closed-road, UK Athletics affiliated 10K run through Central London.
• Over 10,000 runners take part each year.
• 2020 will be the twentieth edition of the race.
Why become a Charity Partner?
• Low initial outlay - only £40 + VAT per charity place.
• Excellent ROI; in 2019 the average amount raised per person was £476*.
• Use this event to market to new supporters and build your database.
• When your supporters cross the finish line, they get an exclusive ASICS tee, medal & FREE race photos.
• Late runner registration deadline; you can recruit and replace drop-out runners up until 26 June 2019.
How can I become a Charity Partner?
• Any charity can become a Partner by purchasing places in the race.
• Charity places are £40 + VAT per place.
• Minimum purchase of 5 places.
*Figures from Virgin Money Giving, including Gift Aid.