This page is designed for charities and includes all the essential information about the Oxford Half marathon. If you're an individual looking for more information, head here for everything you'll need.
What is the Oxford Half?
• An annual closed-road, UK Athletics affiliated half marathon through Oxford.
• Over 10,000 runners take part each year.
• 2020 will be the tenth edition of the race.
Why become a Charity Partner?
• Balloted entry for own-place runners, places only available through charity from March.
• Low initial outlay - only £50 + VAT per charity place.
• Excellent ROI; in 2019 the average amount raised per person was £491*.
• When your supporters cross the finish line, they get an exclusive finisher tee, medal & FREE race photos.
• Late runner registration deadline; you can recruit and replace drop-out runners up until 2 October 2019.
How can I become a Charity Partner?
• Any charity can become a Partner by purchasing places in the race.
• Charity places are £50 + VAT per place.
• Minimum purchase of 5 places.
*Figures from Virgin Money Giving, including Gift Aid.